SCIENTIFIC PROGRAMME OVERVIEW
Milan, the Italian capital of innovation, fashion and design, will host our most awaited Congress and, for the first time in hybrid format, the sessions will be live-streamed and available for 3 months after the event: whether onsite or online, you won’t miss any of the rich scientific programme.
The programme includes the full range of session types such as review and updates, a training and educational forum, controversies, free communications, late breaking news, hands-on workshops and, last but not least, a full day of subspecialty sessions on the opening day.
The scientific content will extensively cover all the major topics and areas of dermatology and venereology including:
- Psoriasis, going through pathophysiology, comorbidities, psychological burden and the newest and most effective treatments.
- Dermoscopy, with a focus on the different ages, colours and anatomical sites, as well as the interaction between dermoscopy and artificial intelligence.
- Atopic dermatitis and the role of microbiome modulation, JAK inhibitors, biologics and personilised treatment.
- Skin cancer, covering in depth both melanoma (epidemiology, genetics, management, adjuvant and neoadjuvant therapies) and non-melanoma skin cancer (basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, lymphomas)
- Paediatric dermatology, with recent development in neonatal dermatology, neonatal dermatological emergencies, psoriasis and atopic dermatitis in children and the use of biologicals.
- Acne, with updates on pathophysiology, use of isotretinoin, alternatives to anti-androgens, acneiform drug eruptions and management of atrophic scars.
- Aesthetic dermatology, with the latest news in energy-based devices, lasers, fillers, botulinum toxin, peeling and scars and wound healing.
- Hair disorders, focusing on the biology of the hair follicle and the diagnostic tool in trichology, and covering treatments and updates on alopecia areata, frontal fibrosing alopecia, scarring alopecia and alopecia in women, and much more!
A curated selection of keynote lecturers ensures the outstanding quality of the scientific content for optimal inspiration, discussion and learning. In this context, the plenary lectures will cover a wide range of hot topics, with connection to dermatology and other fields of knowledge:
- Skin and beauty told by Italian art – Donatella Lippi, Italy
- Photo-protection in 2022 – Henry Lim, United States
- Gene therapy in skin diseases: Where are we? – Johannes Bauer, Austria
- Emerging SARS-CoV-2 variants and vaccination – Bruno Lina, France
- Social media influencers in today’s skin care – Ana Maria Molina, Spain
- Ten years of immunomodulation in skin cancer – Hensin Tsao, United States
- Inflammatory memory in chronic and recurrent skin diseases – Lars Iversen, Denmark
- Precision medicine approaches for inflammatory skin diseases – Kilian Eyerich, Germany
- The roaring 2020s: A decade of transformation for patients with moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis – Alan Irvine, Ireland
- Present and future of dermoscopy – Giuseppe Argenziano, Italy
Over 1500 exceptional e-posters based on the abstracts submitted by doctors and researchers from all over the world will feature a variety of topics.
Do not miss the high-level CME-accredited scientific content at the upcoming Congress, as it will provide a perfect opportunity for healthcare practitioners, nurses, patients and industry representative to foster scientific collaboration and learn about the very latest developments in dermatology and venereology.
EXPLORE THE PROGRAMME
KEEP IN TOUCH
Stay informed about latest EADV information.
Congresses, Education, JEADV, Membership, Newsletter...
YES, KEEP ME INFORMED
of Dermatology and Venereology
Via S. Balestra 22B
6900 Lugano Switzerland
+41 91 973 45 20
Copyright 2022 EADV
Only trust information from our official website: eadv.org