THIRD PARTY REGISTRATION
- Third-Party registrations are the professional option for any person or company in charge of a registration from 1 to 9 participants.
- To manage the registration, create (or sign into) your personal EADV account. Do not register using someone else’s credentials.
- This way, you will be the Registration Owner (contact person) and the only one entitled to put through any request concerning the registrations (e.g. name changes) and receive documents such as QR coded vouchers, invoices, etc.
A Third-Party processing the registration directly from the participant’s account is not considered the Registration Owner.
- Important TIPS:
- Use your personal account for the login, click on the panel “Individual and Third Party Registration” and select the option “Register or book tickets for someone else”
- Insert the active (private or working) email address of your client* at this stage only (by doing so, this allows them to download their personal certificates after the congress). Do not use fake email addresses.
In case the person is an EADV Member, make sure that the email address inserted at this stage is the one connected to their EADV membership account, otherwise they will not benefit from preferential rates.
- In order to register a Trainee (under 35 years old), Student (under 35 years old) or a Nurse and Medical Assistant please upload a valid document to validate the registration. Online registrations for the above mentioned categories are possible until Wednesday, 24 August 2022 only.
- Any special requests must be sent to the Registration Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than Wednesday, 24 August 2022. Any requests received after this date will not be considered.
Follow our registration instructions to ensure a smooth Third-Party registration process.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Stay informed about latest EADV information.
Congresses, Education, JEADV, Membership, Newsletter...
YES, KEEP ME INFORMED
of Dermatology and Venereology
Via S. Balestra 22B
6900 Lugano Switzerland
+41 91 973 45 20
Copyright 2022 EADV
Only trust information from our official website: eadv.org