PRESS AND MEDIA
Welcome to the Press & media area for the 2022 EADV Congress
Press registration includes access to the following:
- Congress Scientific Sessions
- Networking Symposium on Wednesday, 7 September 2022
- Subspecialty Society Meetings on Wednesday, 7 September 2022
- e-poster area, EADV Hall and Patient Advocacy Booth
- Satellite Symposia Sessions and Industry Hub sessions
- EADV Virtual Congress Platform during the event and up until 30 November 2022, including access to the following:
- streaming of the Congress Scientific Sessions
- streaming of Subspecialty Society Meetings (Wednesday, 7 September 2022)
- online library of e-posters and abstracts
- EADV profile and Patient Advocacy Booth
- Live streaming of selected Satellite Symposia Sessions
Registered press will be able to join the virtual Press Conference, held on Monday 5th September 2022, from 11:00 – 12:00 CEST.
Please note that access to the EADV Congress is for members of the medical and professional media, however relevant representatives of consumer media who require access will also be considered on a case by case basis.
SOCIAL MEDIA TOOLKIT
EADV MEDIA AND EMBARGO POLICY
Press registration deadline: Monday, 5 September 2022.
Please note that if you request registration after this date that there may be delays in processing your registration and, therefore, providing access to the programme in time for the start of the congress
If you have any press-related queries regarding the 2022 EADV Congress, please contact email@example.com
Press Office hours:
Wednesday 7/09 from 08:00 to 17:00
Thursday 8/09 and Friday 9/09 from 08:00 to 19:00
Saturday 10/09 from 08:00 to 17:00
KEEP IN TOUCH
Stay informed about latest EADV information.
Congresses, Education, JEADV, Membership, Newsletter...
YES, KEEP ME INFORMED
of Dermatology and Venereology
Via S. Balestra 22B
6900 Lugano Switzerland
+41 91 973 45 20
Copyright 2022 EADV
Only trust information from our official website: eadv.org