PRESS REGISTRATION FORM
PRESSANDMEDIA REPRESENTATIVE REGISTRATION FORM
- The free registration under the Press/Media Representativecategory is granted only to journalists or media representatives in possession of:
- A valid press card or an appropriate letter of assignment
- Two recent published articles with your by-line on the article (dermatology or venereology-related, or referring to a previous EADV event)
- This completed EADV Press and Media Representatives Registration Form
- Please, note that access to the EADV Virtual Congress is for members of the medical and professional media, however relevant representatives of consumer media who require access will also be considered on a case by case basis.
- To secure your access for the start of the Congress, registration is required by: Monday, 5 September 2022 (midnight CEST). After this date we cannot guarantee that your application will be processed before the start of the Congress on 7 September 2022.
- Access to all EADV scientific sessions, industry profiles, press area, press conferences, press material and interviews arranged with EADV spokespersons etc.
- Industry isallowed to restrict press access to their Industry Satellite Sessions or HUBs
Please note that access to the EADV Congress is for members of the medical and professional media, however relevant representatives of consumer media who require access will also be considered on a case by case basis.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Stay informed about latest EADV information.
Congresses, Education, JEADV, Membership, Newsletter...
YES, KEEP ME INFORMED
of Dermatology and Venereology
Via S. Balestra 22B
6900 Lugano Switzerland
+41 91 973 45 20
Copyright 2022 EADV
Only trust information from our official website: eadv.org