All registered participants will be able to download their certificates online based on their level of engagement:
- A Certificate of Attendance is available for all registered participants who have a valid registration badge and attended at least 1 session.
- A CME-CPD Certificate is available for all participants who actively attended scientific sessions, have their badge scanned and completed the online evaluation forms.
- An e-Poster Certificate is available for all leading e-Poster authors
- An Oral presentation Certificate is available for all presenters of an abstract accepted for an oral presentation.
- A Workshop Certificate is available for all Workshop participants.
The certificates are not sent out automatically to the attendees.
- Online version: download it directly from the EADV website by entering the email address and password used during the registration process OR the EADV member log-in details (if a EADV member).
- Onsite: Certificates of Attendance only may also be printed directly on-site from the self-printing machines located in the Registration Area starting from Friday afternoon until the end of the Congress.
HOW TO EVALUATE SESSIONS & DOWNLOAD CONGRESS CERTIFICATES
KEEP IN TOUCH
Stay informed about latest EADV information.
Congresses, Education, JEADV, Membership, Newsletter...
YES, KEEP ME INFORMED
of Dermatology and Venereology
Via S. Balestra 22B
6900 Lugano Switzerland
+41 91 973 45 20
Copyright 2022 EADV
Only trust information from our official website: eadv.org