HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
Important fully booked – waiting list available
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
The Health Care Professional Scholarship, sponsored by Eli Lilly and Sanofi Regeneron, supports the participation of trainees or specialists in Dermatology and/or Venereology under 45 years of age in the EADV Congress 2022.
More than 1000 scholarships are available to applicants and include the EADV Congress Full Ticket or Virtual Ticket.
- EADV Members and/or abstract submitters for the 31st Congress will be immediately selected on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Applications from applicants who have not submitted an abstract for the 31st EADV Congress or who are not a member will not have priority and, therefore, only reviewed after the deadline of 17 August 2022.
If the number of eligible applicants is higher than the scholarships available, then a lottery system will be used to determinate the recipients.
- Applicants must have adequate knowledge of the English language to follow scientific discussions.
IMPORTANT: Applicants finalising (paying) a regular registration before applying for the HCP Scholarship cannot be taken into consideration, since no refund is possible.
- A short CV (not more than 3 pages)
- A current copy of the applicant’s training certificate in English indicating the start and end date or specialist certificate
- A copy of ID (i.e. identity card, passport) with a passport-size photo
Application deadline: 31 August 2022 at 23:59 CET
For any issues or questions please contact us at email@example.com
Successful applicants joining the face-to-face Congress in Milan will be invited to the Networking event (to be held on 8 September).
KEEP IN TOUCH
Stay informed about latest EADV information.
Congresses, Education, JEADV, Membership, Newsletter...
YES, KEEP ME INFORMED
of Dermatology and Venereology
Via S. Balestra 22B
6900 Lugano Switzerland
+41 91 973 45 20
Copyright 2022 EADV
Only trust information from our official website: eadv.org