Sessions of different formats will cover the most important topics in dermatology and venereology.
Subjects will be treated with different approaches and from different perspectives depending on the type and structure of the session.
- Plenary Lectures: the Plenary lectures are the EADV show-case sessions and include key-note lectures delivered by eminent scientists and doctors.
- Review and Updates: the presentations in these tracks are aimed at Board Certified Dermato-Venereologists and will include short reviews, with an extended update and a strong focus on medical and surgical dermatology.
- Controversies: controversial topics in dermatology will be discussed from different points of view in the form of a debate, giving the public an extensive knowledge of the latest findings.
- Training and Educational Forum: young trainees in dermatology will receive training in the basic understanding of important diseases and classical treatments.
- Free Communications: authors of the most highly ranked abstracts assessed by a selected panel of abstract reviewers may be invited to provide a 7-minute oral presentation.
- e-Posters: abstracts selected for e-posters will be available for viewing during the Congress in the e-Poster section.
Several e-Posters and oral presentations will be available, based on abstracts submitted from all over the world.
The scientific programme will cover the most important fields in dermatology and venereology, with different session types and more than 600 expert speakers.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Stay informed about latest EADV information.
Congresses, Education, JEADV, Membership, Newsletter...
YES, KEEP ME INFORMED
of Dermatology and Venereology
Via S. Balestra 22B
6900 Lugano Switzerland
+41 91 973 45 20
Copyright 2022 EADV
Only trust information from our official website: eadv.org