virtual – GROUP REGISTRATION
- A Group Registration is possible for groups with 10+ participants. Groups with less than 10 participants have to process a Third-Party registration
- The Group Leader manages the registration of the Group and is in charge of the communication with their attendees. The registration team will not contact your attendees directly.
- The Group Leader’s contact email address cannot be changed during the registration period.
- In order to be valid, a Group Registration needs to meet the following conditions before the relevant deadline:
- Congress tickets are paid in full by the relevant deadline
- Each ticket bought is assigned to an attendee (blank tickets/registration are not allowed)
Registrations not adhering to these rules will not be considered as valid.
- In order to register a Trainee (< 35 years old), Student (<35 years old) or a Nurse and Medical Assistant please upload a valid document to validate the registration.
Online registrations for the above mentioned categories are possible until Wednesday, 24 August 2022 only.
- By processing a Group registration, the Group Leader is entitled to:
- process name changes individually and free of charges (please check our Name Change Policy)
- manage or download the singular QR code vouchers of each attendee
- apply and receive invitation letters for each attendee
- download excel exports including the list of registered attendees and paid fees
Follow our registration instructions to ensure a smooth registration process.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Stay informed about latest EADV information.
Congresses, Education, JEADV, Membership, Newsletter...
YES, KEEP ME INFORMED
of Dermatology and Venereology
Via S. Balestra 22B
6900 Lugano Switzerland
+41 91 973 45 20
Copyright 2022 EADV
Only trust information from our official website: eadv.org