BACK TO HOMEPAGE
full – proof of status
Participants who intend to register under one of the below categories are requested to upload additional documents for the registration to be validated.
- The Registration Team must review and approve the documents submitted
- The review process may take more than 10 working days: please allow sufficient time for this procedure before the deadline. Only rejected Proof of Status will be notified by email
- Incomplete applications are not considered
- To finalise a registration, both the documents and the payment have to be received before the relevant deadline
- Online registrations are possible until Wednesday, 24 August 2022 only:
- Trainees (under 35 years old) and Students (under 35 years old) registering on-site need to bring and present the Proof of Status/Passport at the registration counters for approval in order to benefit from the discounted fee
- Nurses and Medical Assistants registering on-site need to bring and present the Medical License/Diploma and the Proof of Status at the registration counters for approval in order to benefit from the discounted fee.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Stay informed about latest EADV information.
Congresses, Education, JEADV, Membership, Newsletter...
YES, KEEP ME INFORMED
of Dermatology and Venereology
Via S. Balestra 22B
6900 Lugano Switzerland
+41 91 973 45 20
Copyright 2022 EADV
Only trust information from our official website: eadv.org