CALL FOR PATIENT ORGANISATIONS
The EADV Patient Association Working Group invites you to participate in our 31st Congress, 7-10 September in Milan, by presenting your organisation’s important work onsite with a Patient Advocacy Booth and/or with a virtual Patient Organisation Profile.
The Patient Advocacy Booth area is an important collaborative space for patient associations and specialists in dermatology to interact. In participating, you will be able to connect with other associations and share patient advocacy best practices and resources with visitors. Additionally, key thought leaders and health care professionals can learn about the role and importance of patient organisations across common goals.
It is free to participate and registration includes:
- An onsite Booth and/or virtual Profile
- Free access to Congress scientific sessions for two organisation representatives
- Participation in a dedicated 2-hour patient session: Shared Decision Making For Optimal Patient Care (Saturday 10 September, 8:30-11:45 CEST)
- Participation in the Patient Association Working Group Roundtable: Founding of a new Patient Advisory Task Force – Goal Setting (Saturday 10 September, 13:00-15:00 CEST)
To apply for the onsite Patient Advocacy Booth, located in a high traffic area at the Congress, please register via the EADV Online Form by 31 May 2022 (First-come, first-served basis).
To help patient leaders optimise their participation in the Congress and attend scientific sessions, we will create a shared schedule for operating the patient advocacy booth.
To apply for a Patient Virtual Profile, please register your account on the EADV Online Portal by 1 July 2022.
Once registered on the online portal, you will have until 19 August 2022 to complete your Patient Virtual Profile.
- Click here to see what is included within the virtual patient profile.
- Guidelines on how to register and apply for your profile on the EADV Online Portal can be found in the user manual or you can contact email@example.com for support.
- Sign up if you have not registered before. If you already have an account from previous events, you can access with the same credentials
EADV ONLINE PORTAL
KEEP IN TOUCH
Stay informed about latest EADV information.
Congresses, Education, JEADV, Membership, Newsletter...
YES, KEEP ME INFORMED
of Dermatology and Venereology
Via S. Balestra 22B
6900 Lugano Switzerland
+41 91 973 45 20
Copyright 2022 EADV
Only trust information from our official website: eadv.org